Sunday, September 7, 2008

School

Ive just started school about two weeks ago. Its so weird being back in the world of grown-ups again. I'm so used to diapers and naps that it is very different for me. I sit next to a guy who just loves four letter words and I cant stand him. I'm not sure if Ill ever be bold enough to ask him to tone it down--maybe Ill just get there early and sit somewhere else next time.
This last Tuesday I was running late. Camryn was having a really bad day and when I told her I had to leave she burst out in tears, grabbed my leg and cried "don't go mommy! don't go!" Now, its not like I've never had to go anywhere before, this just felt different. I never planned on being back in school until they were in school. My eyes just filled with tears. I took a deep breath so that she wouldnt see my tears and, even though I was running late, I got out some crafts for Camryn to do and snuck away when she was happy again. Mom said she was just fine after I left. Some days are harder than others with this new life-though most days are wonderfully filled with happiness.

No comments: